Updated information is not available yet. For information from 2022, see below:
Welcome to Format Festival VIP!
Welcome to Format Festival! We're so excited to open the gates at Sugar Creek Airstrip for an amazing weekend of live music! Your VIP perks will help you make the most of your weekend with up-close viewing, a private lounge and more!
We’ve compiled this guide to help you take full advantage of everything VIP has to offer. We’ve also included general festival details. Be sure to share this with everyone in your group so all are in-the-know. And if there is anything we left off, email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. We can’t wait to see you in the park!
BEFORE THE FESTIVAL
Health & Safety
- Bring your Festival Wristband
- If you are unvaccinated, the CDC encourages you to bring and wear a mask
- Please also remember our updated bag policy – CLEAR BAGS ONLY – and No liquids are allowed to be brought into Format Festival.
There is no local requirement to provide a Negative COVID-19 test result, Vaccine Card, or Vaccine Record for entry at this event. If you are unvaccinated, the CDC encourages you to bring and wear a mask.
If you have questions about vaccines or want to get a vaccine, please visit Vaccines.gov to find the nearest vaccine provider near you. Current information about COVID-19, and recommendations for isolation and quarantine can be found at the CDC website.
How to Dress & What to Bring
Dress for comfort and be sure to check the weather forecast before you head out the door. The festival grounds are a combination of paved surfaces, gravel and grass, so choose your footwear accordingly. We recommend a hat and sunglasses, but if you forget anything, the Festival Store has lots of great merchandise offerings!
Review this link to be sure you are in compliance with our bag policy and to see what items are allowed and prohibited.
If your wristbands were not mailed to you and are at Will Call, you can pick them up at the Festival Box Office. A government-issued ID is required to verify your order and pick up tickets.
Box Office Location: The box office is located directly next to the festival entrance.
Box Office Hours:
- 9/23: 11am - 1am
- 9/24: 11am - 1am
- 9/25: 11am - 1am
Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day and allows you to add emergency contact information to your wristband. All you need to do is enter your wristband ID number (located on the inside of your wristband) and contact info to activate.
GETTING IN THE FESTIVAL
Gate Opening Times:
Friday, September 23rd – Open at 12PM
Saturday, September 24th – Open at 12PM
Sunday, September 25th – Open at 12PM
Gate Closing Times:
Friday, September 23rd – Close at 3AM
Saturday, September 24th –Close at 3AM
Sunday, September 25th – Close at 1AM
Location & Entry Gate
The festival is located on 250 acres at the private Sugar Creek Airstrip just six minutes from Bentonville's center!
Look for the Platinum/VIP Entrance lanes for express entry.
Getting to the Festival/Parking
Click the links below for all transportation information:
- Uber/Lyft/Rideshare Information
- Get Dropped off by family/friend
- Bike to the Festival
- Driving your own car/motorcycle? Click here!
- Complimentary Shuttle Options
- Camping at the Festival? Click here!
AT THE FESTIVAL
You have unlimited in-and-out privileges to the VIP Lounge, located just around the corner from the main entrance. Upon entry, curve to the right and the entrance to VIP is there. The Lounge is located across from The Cube and features shade, seating, a private bar and premium restrooms.
Inside your VIP lounge, you’ll find everything you need to make the most your Format weekend, including:
- Lounge — An open air shaded space to sit back and relax at a variety of comfortable seating vignettes.
- VIP Bar — Never go thirsty with the wide range of beverage options for purchase.
- Premium, air-conditioned restrooms.
- Rambler Sparkling Water Booth - check out this sponsored activation for some sparkling water!
JUST ADDED! VIP Stage Viewing
Enjoy your favorite bands at the front of the viewing area!
- North of Oz Stage: Front-of-Stage viewing– located house left (left side if looking at stage)
- South of Oz Stage: Front-of-Stage viewing– located house left (left side if looking at stage)
Enjoy a beverage at your full-service bar, serving beer, wine, cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages for purchase. Bar locations:
- VIP Lounge
VIP Bar Menu:
Check back soon for full listing!